We are a married couple (29 and 31 years) who have thoroughly enjoyed hosting international students over the last couple of years. We are looking to host International or domestic students, University, Polytech or High School or even someone just moving out of home.
Andrew is a Highschool teacher, so can help students with a getting their head around our education systems and Rebecca lived as a homestay herself while studying. She has lived in Japan, Australia and America, so truly knows what it is like and what your needs might be.
We have two full sized double bedrooms, with wardrobe and queen bed available.
We can become your "home away from home" and for the price listed will provide:
- Fully furnished room (incl. bedding, towels, bedside table, lamp, TV, desk)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Washing and cleaning
- The home is fitted with a ducted heat pump system, which means all rooms remain warm in Winter or cool in Summer
- We have a bus stop just down the road, with a direct line to the city bus exchange
- Northlands Mall, a major shopping complex is a short walk away and is a major bus route interchange
- We are right on the end of one of the City's major cycleways, making cycling an excellent travel option. A map of the routes is available on the City Council website.
In return we would ask that the home be treated in the same way as your family home.
We have two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels (friendly/loving dogs).
No pets or smokers.